Are you an experienced Echo Cardiographer, looking for an exciting new locum role?
Pulse is currently seeking a band 7/8a Echocardiographer to join their client’s well-established NHS trust based in the City of London. This is a full-time position, available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 months.
Your focus will be to perform transthoracic echocardiograms to a high standard in accordance to British Society of Echocardiography and Departmental minimum standards.
Duties within this role will include:
- To undertake highly specialised echocardiographic investigations
- To assist the senior echocardiographer in organising and carrying out daily work allocation of the department
- Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying supplies
- To assist in the capture and storage of clinical data and audit outcomes
- Produce high quality recordings, measurements and quantification
What to do next?
If you are an analytical and logical Echocardiographer with a BSE accreditation, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Echocardiographer?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.