Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 7/8a clinical pharmacist to join a NHS trust that has recently gained an Outstanding rating from the Care Quality Commission, putting them in the top 3% of hospitals in the country who have achieved this.
The trust is based in the area of Devon and is available to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary for this role will be dependent on experience.
Duties in this role will include:
• Medication reviews
• Medicine reconciliation
• Discharge prescriptions for patients
• Clinical screening
• Medication chart monitoring
• Providing advice to other healthcare professionals
• Safe and secure handling of medicines
Experience and qualifications needed:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Degree/qualification relevant to post
• Registered to the General Pharmaceutical Council
• Personal development programme to extend professional skills
• Relocation packages available
• Competitive salary
• E-Learning courses
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.