Are you an experience Pharmacist who specialises in Aseptic Services?
Pulse now has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Aseptic Pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Staffordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience of working within an Aseptic setting.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing the release and delivery of aseptically prepared medicines
- Quality assurance
- Clinically screen chemotherapy prescriptions
- Preparation of centralised intravenous additives
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- GPhC professional body registration
- Experience working within a NHS setting
- Support and advice from our dedicated and friend team of consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue on
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.