Pulse Staffing has an exciting new role available in a well-established NHS, based in the Derbyshire area. The trust is seeking an experienced oncology pharmacist to join their team for an on-going period, starting as soon as possible.
The trust has a Good overall rating from the CQC and is closely located to a main line train station, with regular running public transport. To be considered for this role, candidates applying must have previous experience in oncology and can demonstrate this in the work place.
Duties within this role will include:
• Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
• Carry out medication reviews
• Ward rounds
• Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
• Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
• Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
• Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
• GPhC registration
• Post Graduate diploma/certificate in clinical pharmacy
• Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
• Oncology experience
Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.