Pulse is now recruiting for a pharmacist to work full time at a well-established NHS trust, based in Warwickshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday and is closely located to a main line train station. There is also on site staff parking available.
The successful candidate will be working within the discharge team as an independent/non-medical prescriber, providing a high level of service to all users.
Duties within this role will include:
• Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
• Medicines management/information
• Patient counselling on medication
• Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to members of the MDT team
• Discharge prescriptions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. If you would like further information, please contact our team today.
Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.