Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work within Mental Health Medicines, for a post at a well-established NHS trust in Luton.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with mental health medicines and must have at least 2 years hospital experience. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday – Friday.
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• At least 2 years experience of working within hospital pharmacies
• Mental health medicine experience
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Ascribe system
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Free training – we hold training days in various locations as well as 1:1 mandatory training sessions
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Contact the team for more information on this role, or others we have available.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 cash bonus per recommendation once the candidate has worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.