Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work within Mental Health Medicines, for a post at a well-established NHS trust in East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will showcase accuracy and be diplomatic, working alongside other clinical staff within a community mental health team. They would be required to monitor patients’ prescriptions appropriately; provide thorough medication reviews, including those including controlled drugs; use highly specialised evidence-based information to advise patients on the best form of care and assist other staff across the trust, to ensure best practice at all times.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that the Pharmacist holds a valid GPhC registration and has previous experience within an NHS community mental health role.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this position, please contact our team or apply today!
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.