Here at Pulse, we currently have a vacancy available for a band 7 pharmacist to join a NHS trust based in East Sussex. The post will be based in within the medicines team, so ideally candidates will have experience in this area as well as experience working within a hospital environment. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
There is regular running public transport between both the trust and a main line train station, making it easily accessible.
Duties within this role will include:
• Clinical medicines reviews
• Providing advice to other healthcare professionals
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Medications review
• Safe and secure handling of medicines
If you feel that you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.