Pulse has an exciting new opportunity to work within a well-established NHS trust on a locum contract, starting as soon as possible. The trust is looking for an experienced hospital ward pharmacist to join their team for an on-going period.
The trust is located closely to a main line train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available. The working hours are 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Checking prescriptions to make sure there are no errors and they are appropriate for the patient
• Discuss treatments with patients’ relatives and GP’s
• Supervise to work of less experienced/qualified staff
• Participate in ward rounds and patient drug histories
• Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form
• Making sure medicines stored securely
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Be registered with the GPhC
If you would like to find out some more information on this role, please contact our team today.
Apply using the form below.
Join Pulse and we can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.