Are you an experienced Band 7 Echocardiographer, looking for an exciting new locum role?
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, this NHS trust is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, working for an ongoing period. The placement is based within a well-established NHS trust that has lots of amenities close by.
Your focus will be to perform transthoracic echocardiograms to a high standard in accordance to British Society of Echocardiography and Departmental minimum standards.
It is essential that candidates applying are BSE accredited. You must also be available to work full-time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
- To undertake highly specialised echocardiographic investigations
- To assist the senior echocardiographer in organising and carrying out daily work allocation of the department
- Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying supplies
- To assist in the capture and storage of clinical data and audit outcomes
- Produce high quality recordings, measurements and quantification
What to do next?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.