Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Band 7 Echocardiographer for a full-time locum role based in Liverpool. Our client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, working for an initial 3-month period. The placement is based within a well-established NHS trust that has lots of close by amenities.
Your focus will be to perform transthoracic echocardiograms to a high standard in accordance to British Society of Echocardiography and Departmental minimum standards.
It is essential that candidate applying are BSE accredited. You must also be available to work full-time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake highly specialised echocardiographic investigations
• To assist the senior echocardiographer in organising and carrying out daily work allocation of the department
• Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying supplies
• To assist in the capture and storage of clinical data and audit outcomes
• Produce high quality recordings, measurements and quantification
What to do next?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend your friends to us, in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Alternatively, for more information or to discuss any other opportunities Please contact the Clinical Physiology team on: 01992 305645.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.