Are you an experienced Echocardiographer, looking for an exciting new full-time locum role?
Our NHS client based in Hampshire, is looking for a Band 7 Echocardiographer to join their dynamic team on a long-term placement, working full-time hours.
Your focus will be to perform transthoracic echocardiograms to a high standard in accordance to British Society of Echocardiography and Departmental minimum standards.
Duties within this role will include:
- To undertake highly specialised echocardiographic investigations
- To assist the senior echocardiographer in organising and carrying out daily work allocation of the department
- Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying supplies
- To assist in the capture and storage of clinical data and audit outcomes
- Produce high quality recordings, measurements and quantification
If you think that you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- HireVue online interviews
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend your friends to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.