Pulse is looking for an echo cardiographer with either BSE or EACVI accreditation for a full-time locum role based in Durham. The client is looking for a candidate who can start at the beginning of March for an initial 2-month period, working full-time hours per week.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake highly specialised echocardiographic investigations
• To assist the senior echocardiographer in organising and carrying out daily work allocation of the department
• To assist in the capture and storage of clinical data and audit outcomes
• Produce high quality recordings, measurements and quantification
• Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying supplies
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Alternatively, for more information or to discuss any other opportunities Please contact the Clinical Physiology team on: 01992 305645.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.