An opportunity has become available for a Band 7 Dispensary Pharmacist to join a well-established private hospital based in Lancashire. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will participate in ward rounds and dispensary, medicine reconciliation, accuracy checking, patient counselling and providing advice to other members of the MDT team.
Duties within this role will include:
- Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
- Medicines management/information
- Patient counselling on medication
- Clinically screen prescriptions per local SOPs
- Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
- Discharge prescriptions
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today.
Pulse can offer you in return:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.