Our client is seeking an experienced Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work within their innovative NHS trust based in South Yorkshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing tenure. You will be required to work full-time hours per week. The trust is closely located only a short distance from the nearest train station, alongside regular running public transport.
The candidate appointed will be responsible for the organisation, management and supply of pharmacy services to patients and healthcare staff within the trust. To be considered for the role the applying candidate must have previous Clinical experience.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £21 - £26 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Have rotational hospital pharmacy experience across a range of specialities
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
• Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
• Dispensing activities
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.