Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 7 clinical pharmacist to join a leading NHS trust based in the Lincolnshire area. The trust has a Good overall rating from CQC and is closely located to a main line train station.
The role is available to start as soon as possible on a full time basis, working Monday to Friday for a period of 6 months initially.
Duties in this role will include:
• Medication reviews
• Medicines reconciliation
• Attend MDT meetings and ward rounds
• Advice to healthcare professionals on patient medicine needs
• Safe and secure handling of medicines
• Taking patient drug histories
• Discharge prescriptions
• Clinical screening
Experience and qualifications needed:
• Degree in Pharmacy
• GPhC professional body registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Free training
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.