We are actively looking for 2 Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist’s who can cover a variety of medical speciality areas, and most importantly experienced in Paediatrics at a role based in Herefordshire. The role is initially for 2 weeks with the review to extend thereafter.
To be considered for this vacancy you must have:
- a Clinical Diploma
- experience in Paediatrics
- registration as a Pharmacist with the GPhC
- extensive recent experience in an acute general hospital
- work flexibility – Monday-Friday starting from 9:00-5:00/6:00 as per their rota
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.