We are looking for a locum Pharmacist to be based in the Doncaster area and is able to meet the following criteria.
- A clinical pharmacist band 7
- With a Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
- Acute hospital background
- Step-up, step-down wards - so generally managing older patients who are post-operative orthopaedic or from community with a declining chronic illness
- 3 days per week
- starting time is the week beginning May 15th 2017
- preferred days Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- for 3 months with possible extension
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.