Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 clinical pharmacist who has previous experience working within mental health medicines, for a post at a well-established NHS trust in Cheshire. The trust is located a 15 minute journey from the nearest train station and there is regular running public transport.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with mental health medicines and must have at least 2 years hospital experience. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours. 08:30 – 16:30, Monday – Friday.
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• At least 2 years experience of working within hospital pharmacies
• Mental health medicine experience
• The relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Free training – we hold training days in various locations as well as 1:1 mandatory training sessions
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Contact the team for more information on this role, or others we have available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.