Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist with previous experience providing care to the elderly, to join a dynamic community hospital based in Brecknockshire, Wales. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 15 hours per week for an initial 7 months.
The candidate appointed will be responsible for the organisation, management and supply of pharmacy services to patients and healthcare staff within the trust. To be considered for the role the applying candidate must have previous Clinical experience, ideally working with elderly patients or patients that require stroke rehabilitation.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be registered with the GPhC
- Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
- Have rotational hospital pharmacy experience across a range of specialities
Duties within this role will include:
- Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
- Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
- Dispensing activities
- Medication chart monitoring
- Taking drug histories
- Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
- HireVue online interviews
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.