Our client is seeking to recruit a band 7 clinical pharmacist who has recent general hospital experience, to work within their well-establish team at a NHS trust based in the West Midlands. The trust is closely located to a main line train station, with regular running public transport.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Candidates applying will be able to work well in a busy pharmacy environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Post graduate diploma/certificate in pharmacy
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out medication reviews
• Discharge prescriptions
• Clinical screening
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.