Pulse Staffing is now recruiting for a band 7 Pharmacist who specialises in Cardiology to join an innovative team, based in a NHS trust in South Yorkshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role you must have previous cardiac ward experience and can work well in a busy environment.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing support to heart failure teams through research
• Identifying effective medication substitutions
• Dose adjustments based on renal function, hepatic function and potential drug interactions
• ADR prevention and intervention
• Disease state management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have post registration experience
• Have experience within cardiology wards
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.