Pulse currently has an opportunity available for a Band 7 Cardiac Physiologist to join a busy and expanding team at a well-established NHS Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil. The post available is a locum position to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 month basis.
Candidates applying must be able to work to a high level of quality without supervision, making sure to carry out work efficiently and effectively.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Cardiac Physiologist within a Pacing/Cath Lab team, to be considered for the role.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Experience within EP
Duties will include:
• Tape analysis
• BP monitors
• Pacing implants
• Stress testing – unsupervised
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.