Pulse is looking for a Band 7 echocardiographer with pacing implant experience for a full-time locum role based in Stoke-on-Trent. The client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, this position running for 2 months with view to extend.
The suitable candidate should ideally be BSE accredited, however an experience cardiographer who can report will be considered. This position will be including Pacing Implants (No ICD or complex pacing involved).In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Alternatively, for more information or to discuss any other opportunities Please contact the Clinical Physiology team on: 01992 305645.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.