Pulse are currently looking for a Band 7 BSE accredited Echocardiographer to work within the ECG Department in a Hospital Environment based in Hertfordshire. The role is to start ASAP on an on-going basis, 9-5, Monday- Friday, 37.5 Hours per week.
- Degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent qualification
- BSE accreditation
- Significant, relevant hospital experience
In Return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.