Pulse is looking for a Band 7 echo cardiographer with experience for a full-time locum role based in Essex. The client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, this position running for 1 month with view to extend. The suitable candidate should ideally be BSE accredited, however an experience cardiographer who can report will be considered.
The role is based at a NHS trust that is situated just a short walk from the nearest main line train station, there is also regular running transport links making it easily accessible.
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.