Pulse Staffing has an opportunity available in the Lancashire for an experienced Biomedical Scientist in Haematology/Oncology with Stem Cell experience. We would require a candidate for full time hours and the contract will start as soon as possible for 3 - 4 months initially.
The ideal candidate will have previous hospital experience, HCPC registration and excellent clinical knowledge. All applicants should be flexible, have excellent communication skills and recent UK Hospital experience.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within Histology in a NHS setting for a minimum of 12 months. You must also be able to demonstrate skills in section cutting and special stains without any supervision.
Duties within in this role will include:
• Providing test results to medical staff who will use information to diagnose and treat a patient illness
• Accurately recording data and writing reports
• Work in a time efficient manor to make sure that turnaround times for reporting are achieved
• Maintain and run specialist lab equipment
• Prioritise own workload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have at least 12 months experience in Haematology/Oncology with Stem Cell
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.