A fantastic new vacancy has opened for a Band 7 Pharmacist to join a well-established NHS Aseptic Unit based in Cornwall. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience of working within an Aseptic setting
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing the release and delivery of aseptically prepared medicines
- Quality assurance
- Clinically screen chemotherapy prescriptions
- Preparation of centralised intravenous additives
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- GPhC professional body registration
- Experience working within a NHS setting
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app on your smartphone
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.