Our client is looking for band 7 pharmacists to join their fantastic aseptic team at a well-established NHS trust in West Yorkshire.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday. The trust is based closely to a main line train station with regular public transport to and from. Onsite staff car parking is also available for vehicle owners.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing the release and delivery of aseptically prepared medicines
• Quality assurance
• Clinically screen chemotherapy prescriptions
• Preparation of centralised intravenous additives
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• GPhC professional body registration
• Oncology and haematology experience
Pulse can offer you in return:
• Support and advice from our dedicated and friend team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contacting our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.