Pulse are currently looking for a Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist for lung functions and helium dilution to work in a busy hospital based in West Sussex. The successful candidate will be required to start ASAP on a Permanent Basis, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9-5 or alike.
As the selected Respiratory Physiologist your main duties will include:
- Full Lung Functions
- Helium Dilution
- Exercise testing
- Working in a busy NHS environment
The successful candidate will also hold these essential requirements:
- Relevant Degree
- Previous Experience in a similar environment
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors and can offer you:
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours (terms and conditions apply **).
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.