We are looking for a self-motivated Respiratory Physiologist to be welcomed in to an NHS trust based in Hampshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The appointed physiologist will need to perform a range of basic to complex respiratory investigations, including full lung function analysis. You will also report results for medical staff, contributing to the diagnosis and treatment of these patients. It is also essential that you are trained to perform spirometry tests and analysis to be considered for this role.
Skills and experience:
- One year minimum experience working in the UK (NHS or private)
- Relevant degree in clinical physiology
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Performing full evoked lung function and spirometry testing and providing comprehensive analysis
• Evaluate respiratory equipment and advise medical and other staff on its suitability and use
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
What to do next?
If this physiology role is suited to you, please apply today or get in touch for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal respiratory physiologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.