Pulse is seeking to recruit a physiologist to work in the respiratory team within a NHS trust based in the Hampshire. The trust has many close by amenities and is a short distance from the nearest train station, with other regular public transport available. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 30 hours per week.
The right candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role, specialising in full lung functions as you will be undertaking lung function testing, flow volume loops, gas transfer, lung volumes via body box and reversibility.
The successful candidate will be working unsupervised so it is essential that you can work autonomously.
There is also accommodation available onsite, but this is subject to availability.
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.