Pulse is actively seeking a band 6 physiologist to work in the respiratory team within a NHS trust based in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role, specialising in full lung functions as you will be treating patients with COPD, cystic fibrosis and other lung related illnesses.
This placement is available for start at the beginning of January for an initial 2-month period, offering full-time hours per week.
Main duties will include:
• Pulmonary function tests
• Checking full lung functions
• PSG and oximetry
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.