Pulse is actively seeking a physiologist to work in the respiratory team within a NHS trust based in Cornwall. The trust is located within walking distance from the nearest train station, with other regular public transport available. There is also accommodation on site but this will be subject to availability.
The right candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role, specialising in full lung functions as you will be treating patients with COPD, cystic fibrosis and other lung related illnesses. This placement is available for start in January, on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be working unsupervised so it is essential that you can work autonomously.
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.