Our client is seeking an experienced Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist to join their team within a NHS trust based in Bedford. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours Monday to Friday, for an initial three-month period.
The post holder will need to hold the relevant degree/qualifications and must have previous experience within a similar role.
The candidate appointed will need to perform a range of basic to complex respiratory investigations, including providing a full technical analysis and report of results for medical staff, contributing to the diagnosis and treatment of these patients.
Duties will include:
• Six Minute Walk Tests
• Hypoxic Challenge Test
• Sleep Studies
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.