Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 clinical pharmacist to work within a NHS trust in the West-Midlands. The role will involve working within clinical and dispensary teams, so previous experience in both will be beneficial. The trust provides onsite staff car parking and there are regular close by transport links.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for and ongoing period. You may also be required to work an occasional late night shift.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have GPhC registration
• Have previous NHS experience
• Completed degree in pharmacy in the UK
Duties within this role will include:
• Taking patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Medication reviews
• Providing advice to healthcare professionals
• Safe and secure handling of medicines
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.