Are you looking to start an exciting new role that has lots of benefits to offer?
Pulse currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced band 6 Pharmacist to join an innovative NHS trust, based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed candidate will be responsible for screening and checking out-patient and in-patient prescriptions in the dispensary and on wards.
You will need to have previous experience within these areas, preferably within an NHS setting, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Taking patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Dispensing of prescribed drugs
• Patient counselling
• Prescriptions checks
• Accuracy checking of prescriptions
Skills and experience needed:
• Ideally 3 months NHS or private hospital experience
• Knowledge of ascribe system
• Qualifications in dispensary
• MPharm qualification
If you feel this job is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, please contact our team to discuss further.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.