Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 pharmacist to work full time at a well-established NHS trust, based in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an on-going. The trust is closely located to a main line train station and there is also on site staff parking available.
The role will involve covering a busy and demanding outpatient department and ideally candidates will have knowledge of JAC and electronic prescribing systems. It is also desirable for candidates to have extensive clinical experience.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing expertise in clinical medicines reviews
• Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
• Contribute to the reduction in medicine related hospital admissions and readmissions
• Medication reviews/reconciliation
• Discharge prescriptions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. If you would like further information, please contact our team today.
Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.