Pulse is recruiting for a banding 6 pacing physiologist to join a NHS trust based in Leicestershire, for an initial 4-month period. You will be required to work full-time hours of 08:00 – 18:00, 4 days per week. The trust is based closely to a main line train station, with onsite staff parking available for those who drive.
Candidates applying will need to be competent in all aspects of basic pacing such as, VVIRs, DDDRs, and box changes. The ability to carry out CRT’s and OCD’s is also desirable.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.