Our client is seeking an experienced band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist to join their team within a NHS trust based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 1 day per week for an initial 1-month period.
The candidate appointed will need to perform a range of basic to complex respiratory investigations, including providing a full technical analysis and report of results for medical staff, contributing to the diagnosis and treatment of these patients.
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Evaluate Respiratory equipment and advise medical and other staff on its suitability and use.
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.