Pulse is actively seeking a band 6/7 physiologist to work in the respiratory team within a NHS trust based within the Norfolk area. The trust is located within walking distance from the nearest train station, with other regular public transport available.
The right candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role, specialising in full lung functions as you will be treating patients with COPD, cystic fibrosis and other lung related illnesses. This placement is available for start as soon as possible, on a full time basis with the working hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
What can Pulse offer you?
• Free online and classroom training
• Daily payroll
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for building CV/experience
• HireVue online interviews – complete in the comfort of your home
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated consultants
*terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.