We are seeking an experienced Respiratory Physiologist to join their team within a NHS trust based in Buckinghamshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 2 months
The candidate appointed will need to perform a range of basic to complex respiratory investigations, including providing a full lung function analysis and report of results for medical staff, contributing to the diagnosis and treatment of these patients.
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Evaluate Respiratory equipment and advise medical and other staff on its suitability and use.
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today or apply below.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.