On behalf of our client we are now seeking band 6 or 7 pharmacist to work in the surrounding area of Hampshire.
The suitable candidate will be required to work as soon as possible for the duration of approximately 12 weeks.
• Dispensary duties.
• Clinical pharmacy service to allocated wards if appropriate.
• Work independently without direct supervision, including working as sole pharmacist.
• Independently advise prescribers to ensure safe, effective and rational use of medication where appropriate.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• GPHC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.