An exciting new opportunity has opened for a GPhC registered Oncology Pharmacist to join a well-established private hospital based in Manchester. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial month, with a view to extend.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within hospitals and a strong oncology background.
Duties within this role will include:
- Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
- Carry out medication reviews
- Clinical ward rounds
- Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
- Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
- Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
- GPhC registration
- Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.