Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 or 7 hearing aid dispenser to work within Central London. The position is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, a competitive salary is also offered dependant on experience.
The role is mobile based as you will be attending hearing clinics within Central London, so car allowance will be provided to the right candidate. The overall purpose of this role is to provide a private sales domiciliary based hearing aid service, while also growing the business in line with expectations.
Skills and qualifications required:
• Previous experience in a Hearing Aid sales role would be beneficial
• Applications skills – including Excel
• Excellent time management
• Ability to organise
• Must be able to demonstrate computer and keyboard skills
• Training and development
• Highly competitive salary
• 27 days holiday – plus bank holidays
• Car allowance
• Travel expenses
• Private healthcare scheme and dental cover
• Childcare vouchers
• Critical illness cover – 3x basic salary
If this role is suited to you, please apply by filling out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.