An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 6/7 Pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Kent. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The successful candidate will participate in ward rounds and dispensary, medicine reconciliation, accuracy checking, patient counselling and providing advice to other members of the MDT team.
Duties within this role will include:
- Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
- Medicines management/information
- Patient counselling on medication
- Clinically screen prescriptions per local SOPs
- Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
- Discharge prescriptions
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.