Pulse are currently seeking an experienced band 6 or 7 Cardiac Physiologist to join our client’s team at a well-established NHS Hospital in Yorkshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying must be able to work to a high level of quality without supervision, making sure to carry out work efficiently and effectively.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Experience within EP
- Pacemakers and devices
- Invasive and non-invasive Cardiac Physiology
Duties will include:
- Tape analysis
- BP monitors
- Pacing implants
- Stress testing – unsupervised
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.