Are you a highly skilled Cardiac Physiologist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse currently has an opportunity available for a Band 6/7 Pacing Cardiac Physiologist to join a fantastic cardiology team at a well-established NHS trust based in South West London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that the Physiologist has experience working as a non-invasive Cardiac Physiologist within a hospital environment to be considered for this role.
Applying candidates will need to:
- Hold BSE accreditation
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Cardiac Physiology
- Have a minimum of 4 years post grad NHS experience
- Be analytical and logical
- Have high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
Duties will include:
- Holter Tape analysis
- BP monitors
- Non-invasive cardiac investigations
- Stress testing – unsupervised
If you are a confident Cardiac Physiologist and showcase excellent leadership skills, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team or apply below.
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Cardiac Physiologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.