Pulse has a new role available in our clients well-established NHS, based in London. The trust is seeking an experienced oncology
Pharmacist to join their team full-time for an on-going period, starting as soon as possible.
The trust is closely located to a main line train station, with regular running public transport. To be considered for this role, candidates applying must have previous experience in oncology and can demonstrate this in the work place.
Duties within this role will include:
• Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
• Carry out medication reviews
• Clinical ward rounds
• Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
• Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
• Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
• Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
• GPhC registration
• Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
• Trained in oncology
• Clinical ward experience
Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists' – also offering 1:1 training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or contact our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.