Pulse are currently seeking a Mortuary Technician to join our NHS Client’s hospital based in Birmingham. This position is to start immediately, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate holds either a Certificate or a Level 3 Diploma in Anatomical Pathology Technology to be considered for this role.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with post mortems
- Receiving and releasing bodies
- Dealing with associated paperwork
- Working with the Undertakers
- Liaising with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s officers and funeral directors
- Reconstruction work
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.